Sunday, September 13, 2009

The Nations will Mourn




S - "At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn" Matthew 24:30

O - All throughout Chapter 24 Our Lord is warning us to stay centred "in Him". To stand firm "in Him". Many people have deceived the masses with philosophies and beliefs which exclude God. And most have fallen for that lie and lived independently from Him. But God is taking us into His confidence by warning us ahead of time - that the end of time will come and Our Lord will return again. On that day when Jesus appears again all the nations of the earth will mourn. All will come to understand - too late- the truth, that Jesus Christ is the Son of the living God and He is the way, the truth and the life. I must be prepared for his return.

A - Reflecting on Christ's return causes me to focus my present walk in the true reality - that Jesus is all there is to know, and I need to remain in Him and be prepared spiritually, behaviourally, and in my thought life - so that when he returns, He is pleased.

P - Dear Jesus, help me to remain alert and faithful to you I pray. Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment